What has changed in this new version of the Shield?
To receive approval from TfL, one key change was made to the Shield. The upper left and right corners of the screen have been replaced with a different, more flexible material so that side airbags can be deployed successfully in the event of collision or accident.
You can read the full approval update here.
Which vehicle models is the Driver Bubble™ FixiCover TfL Shield – Toyota approved for?
The Driver Bubble™ FixiCover TfL Shield – Toyota is fully compliant and approved by TfL for these vehicles:
- Toyota Corolla (Hatchback; Estate and Sedan models) (January 2019 onwards)
- Toyota Auris (May 2015 onwards)
- Toyota C-HR (2016 onwards)
- Toyota Prius (2010 onwards)
- Toyota Prius Plug-in (September 2016 onwards)
- Toyota Camry (September 2017 onwards)
- Toyota Camry (April 2018 onwards)
- Lexus UX (October 2018 onwards)
Approvals for other makes and models are expected to follow soon.
- Height: 100cm
- Width: 128cm
- Thickness: 1.5mm
- Drivers are able to use their mirrors and see and connect with their passengers.
- The Driver Bubble™ is super easy to clean. Just give it a wipe with some spray and a cloth.
- The Driver Bubble™ is quick and easy to install and compatible with almost any vehicle.
- The built-in access point in the Standard model enables drivers to easily accept payments, cash or card.
There are no reviews yet.